It also supports manual test execution and automated tests runs via REST API.
Test reports can be exported to Excel, CSV and XML formats as well as one page HTML document perfect for sending results via email.
In a Nutshell:
- All fields and issue data accessible directly via JIRA search (due to tight integration with JIRA)
- Information right at your finger tip exactly where you need it!
- Deluxe edge of the art GUI for defining test plans (Tree View, Drag’n Drop of test cases and suites)
- Deluxe edge of the art GUI for defining test steps (Drag’n Drop, Copy/Paste of steps)
- Excellent dashboard widgets with Excel export support (Stacked bar, normal bar, piechart, table export)
- Detailed test execution reports available in HTML, Excel and XML
Three steps to heaven 😉
It is as simple as it could be: Click on the JiTest Menu item in the topnav and select “Create test project…”.
Fill out the details about your new project (name, key, description) and click on create
Voila the project has been created together with some dummy test cases, suites and a test plan to let you play with JiTest out of the box
If you want to get an overview about the basic features watch our intro video at Youtube